The earth is a stunning inspiration for all kinds of artists. From barren deserts to lush rainforests, from waving oceans to cloudy skies, even the tiniest flowers will make for an inspiration for the artist. Nature’s palette is all over. Throughout history, earth and its natural beauty has been a source of endless inspiration to many artists. These natural inspirations from Earth have led to the birth of the most popular type of paintings in the world, the landscape paintings.
A landscape painting is one, which primarily focuses on natural scenery, like mountains, rivers, oceans, forests, trees, rivers, valleys, etc.
Landscape painting artists favor to depict earth in very different ways in which, some favor to portray the sky pink whereas for a few the lakes are green. A landscape painting may be painted to replicate nature as closely as attainable. However, landscape paintings even have a good scope for the artist to show his creativity and not get restricted within the bounds to get a close to reality painting. Apart from the classic landscape painting, landscape paintings are created in an abstract format too, with imbued imagery, with a deeper spiritual meaning.
MFPA brings to you some most loved landscape paintings of all times, made specially by our supremely talented MFPA artist’s.
MFPA is an internationally recognized organization, that runs with a motto of ‘self –help not charity’. MFPA trains specially abled artists in mastering art of painting and gives them the platform to earn a respectful livelihood and earn the true worthy appreciation of their unimaginable talent. MFPA artists are people who have lost their hands or feet either due to a birth deformity or to an unfortunate accident, leaving them with broken dreams. These specially abled artists paint holding a brush in their mouth or feet. These artists posses unimaginable talent and spirit which is unbreakable.
Their desire to earn not only a decent livelihood but also, confidence, and recognition of their true worth is what makes them superheroes. These artists are a true source of inspiration to all of us.
MFPA is a platform where these artist’s products are sold and given a platform. Not just paintings but a lot of products have been reprinted or have been inspired by these artist’s art and sold on their online platform of Mouth and foot painting Artists.
Landscape paintings are very easily available online and in the market for you to add in to your interiors. Landscape paintings, desktop paintings, paintings mounted on easel are valuable additions to your home or office and the entire look of the room changes! Landscape paintings are very popularly hug on walls in office receptions, waiting areas, halls, meeting places and office chambers landscape paintings for office are a must have!
Most people love to have landscape paintings in their home. Having paintings in home not only shows your creative side but also those paintings add to the interiors of your home. Most people prefer to hang big bulky paintings in their drawing room or living room spaces and prefer for a pleasant to look at and soothing painting for bedrooms.
Whatever your choice and preferences are you are sure to find something interesting offered by out mouth and foot painting artists. Do have a look at their magical works!
The Guide to choosing the perfect Landscape painting for your walls.
The interiors of your home are very important. Those little wall hangings or small saplings in those pretty pots everything add to the interiors of your rooms. And interiors talk a lot about the family or the type of work done or the people that live there. Hence it is extremely essential that you choose your landscape paintings to fit your interiors perfectly. A right choice here will spark up your entire home or office and a wrong decision here will leave your interiors on a cliff hanger. Even if you are on a journey of selecting the perfect landscape painting for someone else and you want to gift it to someone read along!
While there are no harsh set rules for adorning any space, following these basic instructions will help you select the perfect landscape painting. Factors to consider when choosing a landscape painting is to go by size, style, colour, theme, inspiration, or floor plan. The options are limitless.
- Find something you love! The home is a reflection of the people that live in it and nothing better than a painting that fits in and shows your taste! Love a painting? Get it on your wall!
- Size says it all! – size is one very important factor to consider when choosing landscape paintings. A very tiny painting will not grab as much attention as it is supposed to and an overly sized bulky painting with a very sophisticated and minimalistic interiors is gonna make you cringe.
- Style – Of all of the ways to choose landscape paintings decorating your home based on style might be the most natural as more than anything, A few examples of styles that you may seek are: abstract prints, contemporary prints, fine line wall art prints, bright coloured prints, bold form prints, bohemian or watercolor prints. Whatever suits you and the interiors the best!
- Colour – one of the most essential points to consider is the colour of the walls and interiors and also of the landscape painting while doing the selection! Add art to your room that incorporates colours already present in the room. In the majority of cases, sticking to a consistent scheme is cohesive, sophisticated, and complementary.
- Theme – Keeping the theme in mind your home is set up to while buying landscapes paitings is also a strong suggestion. A home with a beachy feel has light or bright walls, artwork of sea life, pieces made of driftwood, and other stylistic characteristics that align with that Hamptons or Modern coastal style.
History of landscape paintings
Landscapes & natural beauty have been popular genres for artists since the ancient times. The Greeks and Romans are well known to have painted wall paintings of landscapes and gardenscapes. The fall of the Roman Empire also led to the decline of the tradition of depicting pure landscapes, and the landscape was bound only as a setting for religious and figural scenes. This tradition continued until the 16th century when artists began to look at the landscape as a theme individually. The artistic shift seems to have corresponded to a growing interest in the natural beauty sparked by the Renaissance.
Birth of the Classical Landscape
The 17th century saw the birth of the classical landscape paintings. In a typical classical landscape painting the positioning of objects was done with a lot of care, each tree, rock, or animal was carefully placed to present a harmonious, balanced, and timeless mood. The classical landscape painting was perfected by French artists Nicolas Poussin and Claude Lorrain. Both artists spent most of their careers in Rome drawing inspiration from the Roman countryside. Italy, at this point , was the popular location for several artists, who often traveled there with patrons on the tour. Poussin, who in his early years focused his talent on history painting, came later in life to believe that landscapes could express an equivalent powerful emotions as the human dramas depicted in history paintings. From that time on, he worked to elevate landscape paintings to the next status.