Customer Service Executive
– Manage incoming calls.
– Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction.
– Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through interactive communication.
– Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools.
– Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution.
– Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents.
– Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
– Take the extra mile to engage customers.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCES REQUIRED:
– Education: Undergraduates / Graduates.
– Self-motivated and hard-working.
– At least 1-year experience in a relevant industry.
– Excellent English language oral and written communication skills.
– Good working knowledge of all MS applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and typing speed of at least 20wpm.
– Proven customer support experience or experience as a client service representative.
– Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening.
– Familiarity with CRM systems and practices.