Buy Formal Shirts For Men
Men have a limited choice and limited options when it comes to apparels in comparison to the choices women have. Men’s shirts and t-shirts are regarded as a staple and standard clothing that all men have loaded their wardrobes with. T-shirts for casual occasions and shirts for formal occasions is what it is.
Many men do have a lot of options while choosing formal shirts. While some men always prefer a specific brand and stick to it other prioritize material, color, patters, etc. and due to this many men have a tough time selecting shirts for their formal occasions. And today we here at MFPA are trying to make it easier for you to choose the perfect formal shirts.
We at MFPA bring to you a range of formal shirts that will definitely fall in love with! These formal shirts will make you want to stay at work a little longer, and you will want to work on the weekends too!
Buy Formal Shirts Online
Nowadays with an unending pool of products available at a click, it gets very difficult to analyze the products. In online purchases, it is extremely difficult to find the right choice.
With so many options available and every brand proving their product the best and number one, it is often confusing to pin point your perfect choice. We at MFPA bring to you a collection of 6 evergreen and most loved formal shirts which you can buy from just a click. You choose your choice from the comfort of your home and we get it delivered at your doorstep hassle free.
Best Formal Shirts for Men
A crisp, bright young and stylish formal shirt has a different vibe altogether. As it is said, ‘the first impression is the last impression’. The impression you will leave with an MFPA formal shirt is not only going to be a jaw-dropping one but also an unforgettable one!
Be it your first day at office, an important meeting to conquer or your first presentation as a CEO, or the first time your startup will step into a market be it any case all eyes will be on you and a perfectly dressed man will handle everything well.
This confidence to look the world in the eye and say ‘watch it’ has to reflect from your body language too! These MFPA smart and comfortable formal shirts are sure to leave a mark on your colleagues or business partners! MFPA offers you the best in quality, price, design and style for your formal occasions.
These shirts will keep you comfortable all day long and you will forget the usual discomfort due to formal wear. Formal shirts are a must have in all men’s wardrobe’s and most men are usually forced to wear formal shirts to office or other formal occasions even though they often complain of formal wear being uncomfortable. But with MFPA formal shirts collection you will forget that formal wear used to be uncomfortable.
Formal shirts are an important part of every man’s wardrobe. And is one of the most popular clothing for men. Even though formal shirts do have a lot of choices with respect to sleeves length, material, patterns, brands, colors etc. choosing a perfect formal shirt is still a very tough choice for men. MFPA brings to you formal shirts that will make you look perfect and well dressed for all your formal occasions or even regular daily wear for office.
Types of Formal Shirts
Shirts come with a lot of variations in material, collar styles, sleeves etc.
Top 5 types of shirts every man must have in his wardrobe are.
- Oxford Button-Down Shirt- this shirt has been named after the cloth it has been made from, the oxford cloth. Oxford Button down shirt is a menswear classic and has been the root of many stylish men’s outfits for over 120 years.
The fabric is quite thick compared to most others in shirting, giving it a casual edge.
- Dress Shirt – A classic evening or dress shirt is typically cut from pique (AKA Marcella) fabric, which was originally chosen for its ability to hold starch and keep the fabric crisp and stiff.
- Cuban Collar Short Sleeve Shirt- this is a must have type shirt in every wardrobe. The ‘Cuban’ part refers to the shirt’s open collar, which makes it ideal for putting some air on the chest. In addition to this, most Cuban collar shirts also feature a fairly boxy fit, straight hem and button-up front which will give your entire look a very stylish charm.
- Office Shirt – “There is nothing like the smooth, formal appearance of good quality two fold poplin cotton for an everyday work shirt,” says Willis. “Textures such as twills, oxfords and herringbones are perfect for a more casual shirt giving interest without a tie, but for that immaculate, clean, no- nonsense business look a plain white or palest blue gleaming with quality poplin shirt and tie cannot be beaten.”
- Chambray – This type of shirt looks fantastic with almost everything too, making it nothing short of a style staple and something that every bloke should have at least one of hanging in his wardrobe.
Tips to guide you to buy a perfect formal shirt.
- Getting The Perfect Fit – it is extremely important that your cloths fit well unless you are going for an oversized look. A shirt with drooping shoulders, extended length and loose pants that are sweeping the floor are not at all admirable.
- Collar – A gaping collar is a clear indication that the shirt is too big.
“Pay attention to the neck of your shirt,” says Johnson. “Usually a finger-width of space when fully fastened will be just right. Be very careful while choosing a perfect fitting collar or else a tight collar will leave you purple faced and choking in the middle of your very important presentation.
- Sleeves-Fashion designers have experimented with over length sleeves, but an over length sleeves shirt is recommended for office wear. For the perfect fit, the sleeves should end where your wrist meets your hand but with enough excess fabric to prevent, them from riding up every time you move your arms.
- Shoulders – Even if you are not blessed with the torso of a Greek god. Don’t worry, because a well-fitted shirt can create the illusion of a more masculine frame. “To make the shoulders appear as wide as possible there’s one trick,” says Johnson. “Where the sleeve of the shirt is joined to the body is the key. It should sit on the ‘humeral head’, in other words the widest point of the shoulder.”
- Chest- Nothing ruins the look of a shirt quite like straining buttons, struggling to contain what lies beneath. “Ensure your shirt isn’t too tight around the chest,” says Johnson. “I see it all too often that the shirt is tightly fitted around this area, restricting movement and looking unsightly when it pulls. “Ultimately, the chest area should feel comfortable, while also granting you a full range of motion in the arms and upper body.
Length is one of the most common things many men get wrong when it comes to shirts. “Casual shirts are designed to be left untucked, says Johnson. “For this reason the fabric should reach roughly halfway down the backside. Formal shirts, on the other hand, should reach to the bottom of the backside to avoid coming untucked.”
Keep these secret tips in mind when you buy your formal shirts and you will definitely find one that turns all eyes towards you when you walk in wearing your new, crisp and stylish avatar!
MFPA is an organization that runs with the motto ‘self-help not charity’, this organization is a means for handicapped artist who earn their living by selling their paintings and other products through MFPA. MFPA artists paint using either their mouth or feet. Make sure you play your part in supporting the MFPA artists by buying their products.
Formal shirt Price
- Black Shirt
- Light Grey Shirt
- Light Peach Shirt
- Navy Blue Shirt
- Pink Shirt
- White Shirt