A Girl With A DogIndian Art Starting from : ₹1309
Indian Village LifeIndian Art Starting from : ₹1357
AblutionIndian Art Starting from : ₹1895
BeguilingIndian Art Starting from : ₹1422
SearchingIndian Art Starting from : ₹1406
An Emperors TributeIndian Art Starting from : ₹1879
Jodhpuri RoyalsIndian Art Starting from : ₹1879
Village CentreIndian Art Starting from : ₹1389
Wares For The MarketIndian Art Starting from : ₹1365
Indian Village SceneIndian Art Starting from : ₹1430
Kathakali DancerIndian Art Starting from : ₹1911
Kerela Hindu FestivalIndian Art Starting from : ₹1406
KrisnaIndian Art Starting from : ₹2112
Kathakali ArtistIndian Art Starting from : ₹1654
Sheaffing The CornIndian Art Starting from : ₹1381
Tribal Women & their WaresIndian Art Starting from : ₹1349
Bullock Carts & the Indian VillageIndian Art Starting from : ₹1357
Mother TeresaIndian Art Starting from : ₹1751
The Taj SplendourIndian Art Starting from : ₹1695
Mahatma GandhiIndian Art Starting from : ₹1839
Best paintings from India
India is a diverse nation with lots of different religions, castes, people belonging to various races, practicing different traditions, customs etc. India has also been home to a rich history and culture, the nation known as the golden bird has a rich history of being ruled by kingdoms of Mughal kings, maurya dynasty, Marathas, Sultans, British rulers, Sikh rulers etc, and these dynasties and kings left behind a legacy of rich culture and heritage.
Our talented MFPA talented artists have perfectly captured the essence of this rich nation in the strokes of their paint brushes. The beautiful canvases are filled with experiences, reflections and depict the rich culture and essence of India and you can now shop them under the category of Indian art paintings.
Buy Indian art paintings online
In these challenging times, we know how important it is to stay home hence we bring to you an opportunity to shop our range of MFPA Indian art paintings and much more from the comfort of your home. Without stepping out of your safe environment, you can select your choice of Indian art painting and we will get it delivered to your doorstep safely.
Mouth and foot painting artists bring to you an exclusive collection of Indian art paintings to add to the beauty and aesthetics of your home or office spaces. It is said that home reflect the minds of the people who live there and what more could one want than showing how beautiful your mind, is reflected through these paintings.
And what makes these paintings even more beautiful are the efforts behind them, artists of Mouth and foot painting artists have either recreated some masterpieces of history giving the painting their own twist or creating a new masterpiece all by themselves, these artist are not common people but superheroes with unimaginable talent and zeal to inspire the world.
These beautiful paintings have been created by MFPA artists who have painted these amazing pieces of art using either their mouth or foot to paint. The MFPA artists are unique because these are a group of people who have lost their hands or the ability to use them either due to an accident or a birth deformity, MFPA trains such artists and our unique mfpa superheroes with unimaginable zeal and talent are born.
These mfpa paintings are ready to hang. A beautiful painting involves the action or skill of using paint and skill in the right manner, hence, the end result will be breath-taking, a painting that can speak a thousand words they say. Arts have been in trend for quite some time now. It can give different viewer different meanings style. Each angle of the painting conveys a new and different perspective to different people.
History and importance of Indian art paintings
Indian art paintings have a very long tradition and history in Indian art, though because of the climatic conditions very few early examples have survived. The earliest Indian paintings are the rock paintings of prehistoric time like the petroglyphs found in places like Bhimbetka rock shelters. Some of the Stone Age rock paintings found among the Bhimbetka rock shelters are approximately 10,000 years old.
India’s ancient Hindu and Buddhist literature has many mentions of palaces and other buildings decorated with Indian art but the paintings of the Ajanta Caves are the most significant ones which survive.
Company paintings were made for British clients under the British raj, which from the 19th century also introduced art schools along Western lines. This led to modern Indian painting, which is increasingly returning to its Indian roots. Ancient texts defined six important aspects of Indian art painting. These ‘Six Limbs’ of a painting have been translated as follows:
- Rupabheda – which points towards the knowledge of appearances.
- Pramanam meaning correct perception, measure and structure.
- Bhava meaning action of feelings on forms.
- Lavanya Yojanam Infusion of grace, artistic representation in paintings.
- Sadrisyam simlply pointing towards similitude.
- Varnikabhanga means the artistic manner of using the brush and colors.
The subsequent development of painting by the Buddhists indicates that these ‘ Six Limbs ‘ were put into practice by Indian artists, and are the basic principles on which their art was founded.
Types of Indian art paintings with IMFPA
- Taj mahal – the symbol of love Taj Mahal is one of the most common painting subjects in India. It is an architectural masterpiece made my Shah Jahan, the Mughal king for Mumtaz Mahal his wife, as a token of love. It is an ivory – white marble structure standing on the banks of Yamuna River in Agra, near Delhi. The tomb is the centrepiece of a 17-hectare (42-acre) complex, which includes a mosque and a guest house, and is set in formal gardens bounded on three sides by a crenellated wall.
- Gandhi Ji – Mahatma Gandhi, the father of the nation had played an important part of the most important struggle, the Indian struggle for independence. His picture is still printed on Indian currency notes and his paintings are famously put in offices etc.
- Indian village life paintings– Indian village life is one of the most colorful and most bright subjects of Indian art paintings, mostly consists of village girl or women paintings, village women doing work etc. These paintings depict the everyday life in an Indian village. These paintings are very colorful and full of life.
- Village landscape paintings – another aspect of village life paintings, topics under these mostly include still life. Like pottery objects, a roadside stall, a cart, sunrise or sunset from the fields, or from the banks of a river, fields of rice etc. Are the common topics of these types of paintings?
- Indian animals, elephants, camel’s paintings Indians loves the paintings of animals, like dessert camels, elephants, various birds like the nation bird peacock etc.
- Paintings of gunmen, saints, important religious figures, Sai baba, etc are extremely famous.
- Indian dance, Indian dance forms like Bharatanatyam, Kathak, Manipuri, Kuchipudi, odissi dance etc. are some very celebrated and colorful dance forms which requires the dancers to wear colorful clothes, give out interesting expressions, and involves a lot of aesthetic postures.
- Festival– Indian festivals are again very colorful, twinkling, full of light and happiness. Paintings of Diwali, sankratri and other festivals are very common among Indian art paintings.
- Mother Teresa, paintings of famous people like mother Teresa, Rabindranath Tagore, B R Ambedkar, Bhagat Singh etc. are also very popular.
- Gods and goddesses paintings, with a population of aprox 138 crore people India is home to many religions, cultures and many faiths and gods as well. Paintings of Durga Saraswati, Krishna and Radha are also a few of the most sold paintings in India.
Shipping and delivery of our MFPA products is done with utmost care and with trusted partners. MFPA offers you a range of unique and beautiful Indian art paintings that are sure to impress your guests and which can be treasured for ages. Here you are sure to find the perfect Indian art painting to match your home or office interiors.
These Indian art paintings by MFPA are not only unique but very special too. What makes our MFPA products so special? MFPA’s uniquely talented artists! These paintings are made by our special and uniquely talented MFPA artists who have lost their hands or the power to use them as a result of either a an accident or birth deformity. Mfpa trains these specially abled and uniquely talented individuals to draw and paint breath-taking art and sells this art to sustain their livelihood.
Indian Mouth and Foot paintings artists is an organization that supports individuals MFPA is an international organization and it has a beautiful presence of 30 artists who make beautiful paintings and are under the constant support of the organization.
Don’t miss out this beautiful range of Indian art paintings offered by MFPA and bring home your daily dose of spirituality, motivation, hope and happiness. You can find all famous paintings here and Indian art paintings are also a perfect gift if you are looking to gift it to someone!